skip to main content
Important Health Services Links

What is SHAC?

4 months ago

SHAC Meeting Dates 2019-2020
December 10th
January 30th
February 25th
April 9th
(Times TBA each month)
For Information Call 
Lisa Lozano, RNBS at 361-664-0126

Coronavirus 2019

4 months ago

What you need to know about 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) 

What to do if you are sick with 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)

For Additional Information go to: 

Medical Forms

about 1 month ago

The following forms have been provided for your convenience.  Please select the form(s) you need and print.  Take the forms to your child’s doctor and have them filled out.  Please note all necessary forms will need to be filled out before medications can be administered at school.  If your child will be taking any form of medication at school, you will need the Medication Consent form signed by you and the physician.  Also, please print any of the other forms that apply to your child and have them filled out by the doctor.  Having these forms ready and completed before school starts helps to manage your child’s illnesses properly while at school.

Click Here: