Child Abuse and Neglect Resources for Texas Schools
The following links provide information on child abuse reporting requirements, training opportunities, awareness and prevention campaigns, and policy resources.
Detailed information on the responsibilities and the process for reporting suspected child abuse and neglect is accessible on the Department of Family and Protective Services(DFPS) website. Resources include tools and information specifically designed for school personnel.
- Online report of child abuse and neglect in Texas
- A guide for Reporting Abuse and Neglect for School Professionals
- Reporting Abuse and Neglect one pager
- Reporting Suspected Abuse or Neglect of a Child in Texas:Reporting Basics
- Frequently Asked Questions about reporting abuse